Are you looking forward to 2016? The folks at Hyundai surely are – as they are about to announce their bar-raising new model, the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq: a hybrid sedan that will offer customers the choice of three different powertrains in one body style.
This makes Hyundai the first automaker ever to offer such an option, which reflects their planned tone for the near future, according to a Hyundai representative, who said that Hyundai’s “vision for future mobility focuses on choice.”
More details about the Hyundai Ioniq, such as its actual fuel economy data or pricing, are yet to be announced. But surely, if the Ioniq is scheduled to get its world debut so soon, more information has to be on the way.
The big debut will occur in January, and until then, this 2017 Hyundai Ioniq photo teaser will have to hold us over. Until then, if you’re interested in any current Hyundai models, visit us anytime at Joe Holland Hyundai.
Each year, many more accidents are caused by holiday decoration related hazards than one might image. To keep your home and family safe, be sure to check out these holiday decoration safety tips:
- Though many artificial trees are fire-resistant, plenty are not. And, of course, real trees are highly flammable—be sure to keep your tree away from the fireplace.
- Keep your real tree hydrated throughout the season, as a dry tree is much more likely to catch fire.
- Double check your lights from last year, and throw away any lights that appear to have significant damage, especially if they have frayed wires.
- Keep any holiday candles on a secure base so that they are much less likely to get knocked over.
- And lastly, when using a ladder to decorate outside, always have a spotter to watch out for you!
For more safety tips – or to check out our wide selection of winter-ready vehicles – contact us or visit us anytime at Joe Holland Hyundai.